L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

return and înţeleg

For the one.

I miss you.
But I know this kind of feeling will fade away in the end, or minute by minute.
Like always.

The promise was that exactly six months after, in winter, we will send a mail.
And that I will find myself the thing. What if, that will be you?

I should stop the music I heard.
And go brush my teeth.

I watched the video; you were so funny.
Want to ask you the name of the song, but it's not allowed.

Am in the midland youth hostel in Bucuresti.
It's nice as i've imagined. I think of Cira's staying in HK.
Living with fourteen people from outside of romania is great, though not much talking.
People's respect and low voice make me feel at ease. There are kitchen chatting; bathroom cleaning and smoky balcony.
I always like the window and the high place.
This is the perfect moment one can have in his old age or adventurous age. Why?
For the fact that things are vice versa, though not always.

I don't look people in the eye. oohhh giorgii i return you back.


It was a good day. People in the train were nice.
Though it was too warm that i miss iasi;
though it was too lonely that i miss ade, mada, teo, and a friend;
though it was too tired that i miss mihai's apartment;
still i finished the thing planned.


There are a lot of stuffs need not to be said or explained.

misses.
write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...