L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

papa Iasi

I was walking on those roads and alleys, trying to fix myself at the moment at the meanpalce.
But each time there was only failure.
People always say that they cannot feel the pass of time.

Oh I do. Exactly because of the moving of that dead man, I cannot put all the outspread maps and scenery in my mind.
I stood in front of the library, on the stefen cel mare, and on independenți, thinking each time this is it. The same sunset won't be there again.
THIS IS IT.
Even though I come back, I won't be the contemporary me anymore; you won't be the same IK and craus anymore.
So this is it.

Today I stood in the middle of Parcal Herăstrău, impulsively and stupidly thinking maybe I should go back to iasi. Bucuresti is beautiful but is too much like Taipei, and I don't want to be a visitor. I want to be a resident.
But in the end it was merely an impulse.

Sorry Mada and Teo for my selfish and childish.
I am always uncertain about a lot of things; I can stand in front of the beverage roll in the convenience store for one hour deciding what should I buy.
But I also decide thing in an impulse.
I just thought that this is it. So I went to buy the train ticket right before we met in Sage.

I said goodbye to you in that little adorable cafe. We were all there at the first time I went there.
I don't want that there might only be two of you in gara. I would be sad about that.

I know you will be OCP of IK next year when I check on AIESEC iasi.
I know you will still be so smart and stupid next time I see you.


Live through your own rocky and beautiful life.
I will be in the opposite side of earth watching you. (Teo is it really the opposite of earth?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...