L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Monday, September 06, 2010

internship day54-conflict

It is Sunday morning.

I am sitting in the balcony having the cold sun pouring on me.

Watching the one hundred and one Paris je t'aime is actually great to me.

Its a seriously sucked movie.


I watched Before Sunrise also.


No that's not the thing I wanna talk about.


I actually don't know what I want to say.

Just the idea that I went out of the room and saw the city like this.

I thought of vivian, how was she.

She used to love Sunday morning. When most people are still sleeping, the city is awake.


I told whosoever that I hat the weather here.

I don;t know what am I talking about. I am insane about the weather here, especially these days.

I can see four seasons. Now in the sun, it's warm, while without sun and only wind, it is cold.


When people travel, comparison happens and memory of the past comes to you without warning.

I looked at the Trei Ierarhi, thinking ok, now i know that is that, i never know that is that.

I was just amazed by the things around me and I never tried to figure out what is what.


That is actually nice, isn;t it?

You can invent the best and the worst of a thing, or a person.


There's no person telling me what's the bad about you and what you've done before.

I like that.





Or it's not Trei Ierarhi?(I am sure I spell it wrong.)



No, seriously, why people think conflict is so bad?

There would be good things coming out of it, don't they?



It's too cold, I am going inside.


(The subtitle of the movie just went 你想傷心到死嗎? what a bad translation.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...