L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Saturday, September 04, 2010

internship day53-close

There's two meanings to the word.
If it's a verbe, it refers to the closure of the mind or a door.
or it can be an adjectif, saying about a relationship between family, friends, or lovers.

I wake up late today.
My whole world was rotating by the anonymous light and air.

I love this place so much.
Now the thing is that I am an anonymous also. I have no position and no identity here.
The job(no it meant a lot to me than simply a job.)was ended. The people are gone.
I live here now.


Yesterday I thought of the things that could have happen again and again.
Like deja. The same dream broadcasts twice a day.
I watched the same movie endlessly. The same lines waving by my ear.
And I never fed up with all these.
There is a waiting list in front of me, though i really don't give a shit what others think.




My internship is officially finished.

I saw Ginger, Cira, and Rosalind are on the faci list.
I envy that. I want that so much. But I lost the chance cuz I was in Oradea.
Well, there are good part and bad part of the life at the same time.
I learned to be a trainer, a faci in that conference. But I gave out the chance of being a faci for that conference.

And vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...