L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Saturday, September 04, 2010

internship day52-breaking and meeting

These days I made some new friends on the street.

These years I was always alone in a foreign country.

Often when that happens, I am more welcoming to new and dangerous things; I am more adventurous than in Taipei.

It's all about mindset. I would never met these people again. I would never come across these buildings and streets again.

Let's try. Let's do it.

Though, simply for that I knew I would never met these people again, it's ok to lose myself out of my first character.

I went out with Iaona to the international church, met people with different colors.

After that I went to her place to watch movies and again we went out to see the city from high.

I exchanged contact with a girl met in the bus.

Andreea saved me from the asshole ticket checker. She was so nice.

I exchanged contact with a young priest in a Catholic church.

We had a coffee and he drove me to Ioana's place.

This afternoon after I walked the long way to Nicolina, I stood in the priest's office, watching the cars go by behind the curtain.

I thought of how things could happen AGAIN.

We came by that church when we went to the monastery with Ade.

That afternoon I stood right out of that church, told Ade that we had this shape of church in an university in the middle part of Taiwan.

And I thought,"shit, i should go inside."

I talked with a taxi driver about religion, family, and cultural background.

Things come to me when I am so unprepared.

I think of Otilia and my kids all day.

I miss them so much.

It suddenly came to me that I didn't say goodbye to Otilia, Diana, and Mada.

I didn't know.

I decide to reflect on the time in penilla, for I rejected the sharing with managers.

I decide to write 10reasons you should choose penilla, for i had so great a time there.

I decide to make friend with Mihai, for I don't want to remain stranger with the people I live with.

I decide to go to see more things in Iasi, for I am VISITing this city and I should make it an excuse that i am I LIVing in the city.

I almost decide to leave on Monday, for I thought of him for thirty-six hours.

And he texted me.

It's not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...