L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Monday, August 16, 2010

internship day34-passingby.

My memories pass by.
I've been here for one month.

Am now sitting at the bench of Copou park, with the sunshine and old ladies' laughs.

But the dimension is so condensed that I can not spread it out.
I couldn't believe these. Still at the same time I know I am capable of doing everything.
Like Ana, Adela said that she was not afraid of anything.
Moi aussi. I assure myself that everything is possible, cuz it's all about people/human.
I M POSSIBLE.



We just went back from Constanța.
On the way, Jose, Ade, Teo, and Ana were pushing the seat to each other.
I was sleeping, but my eyes were open. The thing I saw was the most chinese thing I've ever seen on the western people.
And I saw love and friendship.
Couldn't tell you how I consider myself lucky. I am in the IK team.
I struggled with the visa and there were these people who weren't willing to give me up.

(There are a group of people wearing traditional(or ancient I cannot tell) romanian costume filming. How interesting!)



As the train passing through the darkness, past was falling apart.
And there's no way to put it back.



Now the lady with fake curly hair in pick ridiculous pumping dress passing in front of me.
The costume is ancient. And there is a Samsung in her hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...