L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Monday, August 16, 2010

internship day34-grădiniţă paradisul

I went Janet's kindergarten today.
And I am glad that I have my kids in Penilla.
I miss them extremely today.

I love the way ştefinia seeing me.
I love the way Daria looking for me.
I love the way Edi talking to me.
I love the way Karina wanting me to play bilă.
I love the way Andrei counting English numbers when playing bingo with me.
I love the way Gabi calling me Jessy.
I love the way Alex loving me and avoiding me.
I love the way Tudor crying like hell.
I love the way Filip saying scuze after he drew on my Zara.
And so on and so on and so on.

Thanks to myself spare everything to be involved into them.


They don't have to behave well.
They don't have to follow the stupid adult rules.
They do what they love to do at the age of knowing nothing.

Though, people often say that the more you understand, the more you suffer.
Is that true?
I doubt that. Still at the same time I hope my kids take the medicine of Peter Pan.


They are lovely, for they have love.
My coworkers are lovely, for they know to talk about reasons with children.
I am lovely too, for I play casă with them.




Last Friday, on David's and Sorana's birthday, David(the other one) bit Tudor.
I saw the face when he bit him.
I start to think of the family that he is in.
What kind of family makes that face out of him?



I miss Lasvan. When will he come back?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...