L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

internship day21-explore.

quickly notes.
I was peeing and I thought about yesterday in parc Copou we interrupt the IK weekly meeting.
I said that Taiwan does not have traditional wedding. We don't have our speciality.

NO.
I was totally wrong.
I told some people that Taiwan is an immigration society and that makes us no much tradition.
What was I thinking??!!

Tradition is the old thing but it exists in our every daily life.
Exactly due to the fact that Romanians having their traditional wedding makes our wedding special.
From our perspective, we are westernized.
We wear white dress and sometimes go into the church.
We do some small actions such as exchange of wine and bride will give sweets to guests.
I guess it's only because that in my years in Taipei I've only attend one wedding in eight years.
My memories of wedding all come from my uncle and aunt.

But, from their perspective, we are special, only because of their special makes us special.
Things are relative.


When I was peeing, I realized this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...