L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Monday, August 02, 2010

internship day20-Working abroad.

The weekend me, Jose, and Janet, we went to Suceava.
We sent Jacquline in the train station.

Oh I forgot to talk about the leaving of Jacquey.

She came here one week after Jose.
She is from Brazil.
Among her internship, she had been through some problems with the negotiation between AIESEC and the House of Fairies.
She complained.
She adopted herself to the bad situation.
On Friday, She told me and Alexandra that she came here a person and she went back another.
Indeed, she was.

Among the people in my project, she is the one I interact the least.
For when I arrived here, she is bothered by the circumstance. And then the weekend she went to Switzerland.
We've been together to Braşov that weekend.
I like her. She is the kind of good sis.


Alexandra from her kindergarten said that she spent a lot of time with the kids and she was always there when they were in need even though she didn't speak roman much.
And kids turn more to her than to Alex.
I should be like her.


Ok turn back to Suceava.
oh it's about five. I should meet mada at five in union square.
Will continue later.
ba.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...