L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Internship day4-I am fine.

I wrote some diary in my own private one but I left it in the apartment. I will type it up whenever I can.

No, I think over it right now.

No.

I went to the kindergarden Penilla these two days.
It is a really nice place which has an amazing self-

No.
I don't know why. I don't feel like typing anything right now.



I found this place incredibly beautiful when this morning I went out of Adela's apartment.
It was 04:45 in the early morning. I got out of Adela's bed because Caesar and XXX(I for got the name.)'s snoring were like orchestra, which had a unbelievably bad playing skill.
I went to the other room with Mada, Janet, Jose, and Teo inside. We checked the earliest private bus 18.
It was on at 5:00. So we went by the creepy elevator with a creepy door to downstair.

And then I felt the temperature, my favorite one. I saw the dim light, my favorite shallow blue.
I talked with Mada about the dogs and cats here in Iasi.


That's about the day 4 so far.

I love here.
Though the heat, the Internet, the staring people, the ..........are not ok.
This is where they live for the entire life. They can do so. Why not me?


Topest goal: Know the road of Iasi, be like Jose, take some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...