L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Internship day8-te iubesc.

Lasvan looked me in the eye and told me this today.
Then I melted. His eyes are blue-grey like a morning lake.

I melted every day in my kindergarten.

Let's talk about how I go to the kindergarten cuz that's not a long story, for I have to go to Iulius Mall at 1530 for buying Mada's b present.

I want to talk about people, including teachers, mici, and 7y children.
Also I have to say how I eat like in paradise and how I have fun with them.
I am tooooo easy to be satisfied.

Ok.
I walk every day from B-dul Independei to Str. Spital Pașcanu.
Closer to the center, there are some people waiting for the bus. While waiting, they stare at me, and I stare back, thinking if they want poze. At the end of the B-dul, there is a nice little shop selling cheap fruit. The seller is gorgeous. She is blonde and with a nice smile, and she told me I should come next time. She speaks very well in EN. I definitely will go, for the apple is delicious.

It takes approximately 30 mins to climb up to the hill and walk by some funny pink house and some building under construction, which looks really like a hunted house.
The road is sometimes rocky, sometimes smooth. But anyway, they all climb up, leading me to the yellow paradise.
On the way, there might be some roads also under construction. There might be some scholar-like old man and some kind old woman who will grab your arm and tell you which is the right way to the destination.
Moreover, there might be some people wearing like gypsies. But for me, I do nothing and so I really bear a mind that they won't hurt me.

I often breathe like a cow when I am up on the hill. I think I don't need to find a stadium anymore, for I walk a lot and run a lot in the kindergarten.
And so, I get to the yellow wood house with a lot of maze-like rooms.

It is getting to be my home.



Te iubesc, Penilla.


p.s. I took another way to Penilla when I lived in Tatarași. I had to get through a tranquil and peaceful cemetery. It was actually very nice cuz nobody was there, though the sun is burning. I like that place, the Eternity Gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...