L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

kl3. 軌道

Today I had my own computer set.  I envisaged again a office lady life; I too much want to move. How can you all do this?

Diane and I went for bagel around two o'clock in the afternoon; we bumped into paparazzi shooting some famous star.  It was very impolite, a very violent scene.  The blond star went directly into the black chic car, like in movies or news.
I thought of the rencontre with Eason in lcg; he was like nobody, at all.

I finished the petit biographie for Friday's 1ere rencontres, a conference that we ought to arrive at six thirty in the morning.
These people are giants in commerce; I research them but I don't know the significance doing this.
How I wish I can have something more publicite or crea.  But anyway, I wish.

It is a very well organized cabinet.  There are lawyers and juries, a logiciel, and many other secters.
Illimite cafe juice sparkling water coke are extremely tempting.
It's not killing us, like I thought it would have, like the exploited and exhausted interns back home.
In fact, the task itself are nothing.  But the environment is something extraordinary.

--
I bet if I were back home, I would never give my boss a cake, ask her how she was doing and wish her a wonderful afternoon with her son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...