L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

kl2. 當com遇見droit

An awesome day.
Repetitive and tired sitting whole day long.  Like a real OL, which I deteste to become.
Lunch with Diane.  Sortie with other law interns.  It was something that broadened sights, the world of lawyers and atternies and associates.  Un truc enorme.

And today I have to, other than copy paste cellphone number in excel, search for pictures and mini bio of those core people for the conference on Friday.
There are stickers everywhere, so office.

Charming boss and people totally different from ISCOM.
--
How charming?

Alex: my boss.  Her office is right next to mine(if I have one so to speak)  An amazing maniac woman with her seven-year-old son's drawing par tout in her bureau.  A strong personality.

(it turns out that it seems to me every intern has strange office positions.  There are five interns in the RDC in a room facing each other.  There are three interns in the couloir facing roof like a comptoir in the seventh floor.  Diane and me are facing walls, like more concentrated.)

Ramona: a jury.  Phone call all the time, in Romanian, French, English.  I heard her deep breath each time she hung up a phone call.  She needs some yoga i suppose.

Andrea: Romanian law intern.  Super sweet and super warm and nice.  Mais franchement, super.
Marie-Helene: half Greece law intern.  Always smiling and charming.
Maxime: 100%french.  100%cute.  He rides his trottinette in the metro.
*****: A Slovakian law intern.  First rencontre with a motorcycle helmet.
Aurelia: A Lebanon law intern.  Very talkative and with full attention.
Federic: the one went to paris marathon last weekend.  very tall.

Many of them passed the lawyer exam.  They were not serious at all, even when talking about all those cabinet stuff, which I had no idea what it was about.
And Diane, my only partner for next three weeks....and I will be alone....

--
I can still not imagine I am working right next to the Arc de triumphe.
I left the office today after Diane around six thirty.  Alexa was still there.  I offered her a japanese cake.  I actually thought i totally violated the asian working culture: you don't do friend stuff with boss; you dont leave before you boss leaves.
Mais bon, je suis etrangere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...