L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Saturday, December 10, 2011

lu114. period kills me.

midnight, a cant sleep night again.
i can stop thinking about whats gonna happen after i come home.

languages are all mixed up;
we cannot communicate;
i cannot find the places of volleyball, volleyball cannnot find my places.
we are stuck; i am stuck;
we have no future; i have no future;
i cannot find a job with income;
the dreams are not fulfilled and new dreams come along;
family hates me;
i love you but things just cannot work itself out;
the society is not accepted; we are not accepted;
all negatives are gonna happen at one time and at once.
we have fun but those are temporary;
i am fragile; we are fragile;
i dont fit in; i lost my optimism;
i am not healthy;
we sit in the middle of the field; i resign;
all of us resign from what we love;
i want to move out;
theres no way to live in tp;
you have your own value and thats not what i want;
we need to talk;
the humid kills me;
i want to leave;
we have nothing in common;
i cry in the middle of the road at night;
people watch me but i cannot stop;
you dont know me;
i wait for the bus;
i wait for the bus;
i wait; we wait; they wait;
he waits to come out; 
you dont need me; i dont need you;
she is the most important person in my life and i cannot not let her down;
she actually has no expectation in me;
she loves me; she has a smooth life;
i have memories from childhood; 
i cannot forgive and forget anything;
theres no person like you who is independent and whom i can count on;
you are gone; 
your father asked about me;
i am gone;
i cry; ive never cried so much before;
the park is gone;
all stores are changed;
i stay at home all day; all day i dont wanna go out;


and now in this fuckin middle of the night i couldnt sleep and how i wish i could be there. but then what?
the thinking weather is like now, all stormy, but without a least rain.

theres nothing in return.
i dont know you.
so ultimately, i cannot have a _______________________________.
fuck you.

2 comments:

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...