L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Monday, February 14, 2011

ISFiT day8-my new family in Bukkvollan

I've never thought that I would mean so much to you.
When the present was presented by three of you in front of me, I felt so lonely and warm at the same time.
Lonely for no one could share my feelings and the shit that happened previously; warm for I now have Ingrid, Jakob, Sigurd as my brothers and sisters.  When climbing up the snow hill for the bus, in the mall, at dinner table, at living room for the card games; when you asked me to wake up a little bit earlier; when Anna said you asked for me yesterday, I know that this time I do make myself a qualified sister.
When Ingrid and Jakob hugged so tight there in the dark, you have know idea how shocked I was.  I quickly turned away as if my past and current life in TP offended this holy scene.
Again you are so sweeeeeeeet and lovely; again I need to ask you come to my country, thousands of classes skipped would not make up for the things you gave me.
The miss of the speech worthed.


Ski made me miss that speed when in 6th grade.
I should have done that once more at that hesitated time.
See you next time in August; I will come back.

Now I think of the COMING BACK.
Iasi and Trondheim.

I will be there at 7.  You watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...