L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ISFiT day15-way back into love.

00:27 in Taipei
17:27 in Amsterdam, Netherlands

I was like falling into asleep immediately right after the plane took off Oslo.
I received the mail from Bukkvollan.  I am now the big sis from that family; nothing more I could have been.
Hope I did give you sth, sty that I can give my real family.
(Two men are sitting 20 meters away playing guitar and singing in francais.  I just love this language for it could be violent and beautiful at the same time.)
I didn't really miss anything till Marcela left me, till a hug separated us.
I guess I just put too much on the power of Facebook or internet.  You were right; we lose the best part, which is that we can't touch each other.
(just dial you, guess i was just too silly that i did so.)
I miss Sunny, Marcela, and the whole bunch of you.  Ten days can't make more than that.  And you were again right; I think I can attend another ISFiT, for there won't be the same one anymore.
Everything was so simple; hugs, kisses, talks.  And why the hell I just can't do this in Taiwan?  Why I just kept waiting people to hug me?
(cest une chansan tres jolie.)

Yes.
Little finger pipi.
.
.
.
.

Can we just not go back to the reality?

And this damn cold flu is just killing me.
I need another vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...