L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Monday, September 13, 2010

someone, somewhere, something

I put everything that was in the past forward and so they are with me now.
I find Kiss FM, cigarette, dictionary, habbits, scenes, spots, and the scar.

Dhruv once told me about this post-conference syndrome.
I guess this time what happens to me is post-internship syndrome.

I write all the time and cannot stop.
There were times I waited for people or person, and so I was always writing.
Bad and good things I pick up at the same time, though mostly bad.
Couldn't help it.

I cannot stand the sun and people's pace.
Or I could, but I don't want to.

I wish to see someone and something, like always.

Waking up in the morning turns to be so hard, cuz now there's a limitation of time.
I see time everywhere, on my cell, on the piano, the wall, the corner of TV set, and on people.
So I know I am now in Taipei.

I remember there used to be something around me when I woke up, for example, arms.
I cannot sleep without that smell, mixed with cigarette and berry.

I cooked mamaliga and almost cried when I ate it, though the worst thing to stop a meal is tear.


Today we got to choose an italian name. That was so stupid and so stirred me.
I thought of every time I have to explain to people why we have an english nickname.
Anyway, there were so many names after my friends.
Adela, Teodora, Rosanna(I prefer Roxana and so that's my italian name now, haha), Stefania, and others.


One day I am gonna leave these behind.
One day my head wouldn't be stuck with pounds of romanian and your mouths speaking it.
One day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...