L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Sunday, August 01, 2010

internship day19-Suceava.

I need to say about the talking with Daniel and the trip to Suceava as well.
About the learning, expectation, and so on.
Due to the transportation situation, I get a lot of time to walk.
While waking, I think about how my life has been changed by this internship.

Every day, every moment, there are new things come into my mind.
Every new person I meet gives me new perspective of the world and people living in it.



Will spend a night writing these.
Maybe tomorrow, cuz we not yet have the appointment tomorrow night.
YET. We always pop-up with some accidental activities.

Oh and one more thing.
Dani is a person that has two fish on his face when he smiles.
Like Lasvan, his eyes are blue grey like the morning lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...