L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

你對自己未來兩年的想法是甚麼


In two years, I hope that I can do something that impress myself in 5 years.

I often read my notes written when I was younger and even as a child; those words bring a lot of energy to me; they are my thoughts at the moment, for my surroundings and the society. They are more literary as I read a lot more back then; and they bring something out of my current inner self.

They remind me of how passionate I once was; and since I was always kind of passionate (just at different degree), I sort of motivate myself again and again and it keeps me moving forward. I was just impressed by my own word, said by a young girl.

And so I endeavor to do something impressive again; more concretely, start out my own personal project would be a great option. I heard this word: a slash, a few days ago in the radio. A slash means someone that do several things at the same time (not the actual time but in a certain lifetime period). So for example, one can be a slash as a social media manager/bartender/gardener/writer/mother (well in such society maybe mother + bartender would be a little unrealistic, but who knows and why not).

A slash, I wish I can become such a person.

And I also really want to start extreme sport.


In two years, I will surprise my five-year-later self; that's for sure.


/blogger/Uber driver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...