L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

lu28. i got your postcard btw

i didnt care.

i thought of the sense of belonging that you told me.  i didnt care when i was there.
there was always a group of people as my family, which i lack here right now.
its a whole new sense of perspective upon myself.
who is she, what is this world?

life goes on.  things come by.  i learn to think of you without feelings sprung out.
but i just fail, once and again.


i dont need it.  if you dont understand and vice versa, then we just make it this way.
simpler, easier...


shes going to india.

I didnt care, for the date of return was always there in front of my eyes.  i could even count it, as a habit, hobby, or sth else.
today is the fourteenth of september.
i was never out of my country on this day after; i was never out of my country more than sixty days.
this day after, i shall welcome myself with a so called standard exchange student life i lund.


study, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...