L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Thursday, September 30, 2010

CCMA

I walked along the road. It should be called the double Bdul.
There were stores and shops that weren't there before I went out.
They were new, and they were inchis by the time I passed by.
You were new to me too.

No, you were old.
Like the old times, we never got stock somewhere in the conversation.
I like those smart talks about entertains, women and men, food, foreign stories, part-times, unis, and families.
But i felt the distance of thoughts. I hate that.
that i cant speak with tongue to move you.
that a lot.

Talked with mom ab future, ab the jobs now in AIESEC.
I found Anca's profile. I want her to be my impact model role.
It doesn't matter what I study and it doesn't matter if it is connected/so called useful to my final aim. I don't care how hard it may be. Mom said that from what I told her, I did feel it 辛苦.
我無法解釋這兩個字的內涵, 就像我從來無法去解釋中文是怎麼組成的.
She said that's the road we who study these would take.
NO. I do not want to be in my fifties sitting in the sofa watching old movies.
Well that could be nice when i am old. But not from now i presume what i might head for.
I told her this, and I think i hurt her.
She didnt have the chance to choose. She got into this field and she became what she is now.
She got a nice and plain life, which she did not thought of in the first place.
Doomed. I want too much. I don't know my limit.
The other one knows that she can not do this. The other one thinks it was a challenging/interesting/new/learning/meaningful stuff, and so she applied, everything she thought she could. The other one doesnt know her limit. The other one pushes her forward.
She's done this. She gets another another another another new meal.
I think it will keep going on like this.

I miss you at some nights I cannot sleep.
Dun know its because of you so that i cannot, or it's because i cannot so I think of you.
When in Constanta you said you were at home fear of death, dream of death. You called him when walking on those stones and soil.
Things were remembered by images.
I asked if you read.
I think I am the luckiest, for I went to you.
Thank god people still keep in touch.
Hope nothing change next time we meet.

I was in the bus of Bucuresti, and we talked on the phone. You said we would be friends forever.
I once so not believed in FOREVER. They were lies and realities.
But now, theres indeed something called friendship even people cant see/talk with each other.

For the one with a great family, living in Saboana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...