L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Monday, October 11, 2010

1011 NC TOY STORY

10/10

10:58

My first training experience was cosi cosi.

Facing those faces, I felt myself exposed and broken.

Things did not go well as I thought it could be.

When I was on that stage, i felt that the line of the micro almost suffocated me and the largeness of the stage almost sunk me in.

I was nervous; not the kind trembled me but the kind frizzed me.


Now the most pitiful thing was that they did not know the motivating sentences that were supposed to describe Anca.

Hope I wish they could be motivated by her.


I did not manage the audience well. I dare not ask team supporter/faci to do something.

I asked for OC directly in the stage. I was chatting while delegates were sharing.


But at least I did not screw it. I got four heads in general.

Because of these people…


Facis taught them their knowledge and experience. They made my session colorful and motivating. Specially thanks to Tina and Gin, they made me thought that my arrangement could have been effective.


Team supporters, especially TFLC LCP, initiatively helped me to lead the discussion. I hope that you all learned something while listening to members' dreams.


Yoyo helped me with logistics, his jokes, and his stories.


ITtT helped me with the video clip that motivated them, shocked them into change.


Ginger helped me with her detailedness and a friend's mind support.


Winnie designed this wonderful session structure, if it weren't for her, the experienced faces won't have the chance to share with members; the members wont have known these amazing pasts; my session won't be applauded.


Now I understand Will's saying, "How I wish I could be the delegates; how I wish I could participate the events."

It is because we all are the ones behind the stage, we all try so hard to evolve them, make them enjoy and learn. We want to learn from others to so too. We want to be white again and cravely absorb.



My first time seeing how a conference handling, the meeting at night impressed me.

I should grow up and talk like you, having thoughts and express them.

My first holding of a conference. It somehow compensated the loss of not involving in DFLL campings.


Newie Conference south in SYLC, we stressed, learned, grew, slept less than not enough, danced, drunk, party, and met lots of people, Shin, Micheal, Hank, Yoyo…..

If I were in North, I wouldn't get to know these wonderful people.

Thank you all.


One more thing is that we somehow did not have face ream building, everyone's session was kinda separated and we were individuals, instead of a team. There were this atmosphere underneath.



21:43

on the bus


In the closing plenary, yoyo was there, making everyone reflect.


I am only a member, it's my second year in AEISEC.

I applied to be a face because I believe that this could make me closer to him.

After ITtT, I have this thought that perhaps Will was right, I should be inTM function.

Also, I did ME&IMPACT, a rather soft and TMthing.

I could have motivate them if i did make my session successful, if I did say out all the words I supposed to.

I am so glad that I come to south one, meeting this great people.

Hank said that two years ago, he was a new in NC, his teammates now are all VPs.

He wanted us to cherish the one now sit next to us, for he/she may be the one accompanying us through all AIESEC life.

Ginger is the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...