L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Monday, September 20, 2010

最後小樂趣的早晨

Did you ever think they are really small pleasures of the morning?

Well is not clouding in coffee cup next pachetu 'entire cigarette, not' the morning boner, not that you woke up next morning a girl who's nicer than when you went to bed, empty bed not waking up the morning after a night of sex and a note of thanks on the nightstand, not shower in the morning, not breakfast, there's no sex in the morning before work / school, and even going to the bathroom in the morning under pressure.

Small pleasures of the morning is fine R.A.T.P. No. 41 C.U.G. - Agromonie. Among those numbers I am happy to wake up thinking about clouding sardine box full of smells that more or less strange. Even before I open my eyes, raising his head from the pillow, you have to think of three cursing us that to ask RE 41. For he is like a "Hello." "Hey! Not.". If you can not find anything new that day, my day does not make sense, does not even make the effort to get me out of bed and I go to the bathroom, because there is no point if they can not be as welcome on the 41.

This fine little pleasure gets it from the "lack" of people who travel by this bus, because courtesy, wry and smiles that you see both the station and in cans with 4 wheels. So after I saved the three greetings, get out of bed, eat, etc.. and get out. Knowing what awaits me, I'm emotionally ready for tomorrow morning with my 41, so emotions to smoke two cigarettes at the station, and pray to be as 41 back to catch him red light as not leave without me.

And get in 41 and I am glad that stay longer squeezed worse than a sardine that is so hot that others are escaping the front drops many a traveler unfortunate that all stand with arms high as if you say "No I want to smell the armpit? Let us know how the dogs do, and so I went looking to do today. "During this time, your nostrils dampf perceive an inviting and I might faint.

41 is a pleasure to go fine, just like eating a chocolate joy, it's like you've 3in1 sips of morning coffee with a cigarette near the university in the nose and an intelligent conversation at the table, about cars, women, Manele, money, football, and that marked the last night on Star game - a quick cigarette lighter 3 times in one minute, 72 minute, or about the fact that Steaua won 3-0 and gave only two sutures on gate topics that are a delight in a dim morning sleep.

But they are like a grain of sugar near a maximum Manea, made by ... 7.40 pm on 41 heard by the Foundation, which in turn is a cube of sugar candy box beside true is represented by a single entry with 41 in the range 7.30-8.00. Only one thing breaks my pleasure to travel with and that are 41 inspectors, who are there by bus anyway, the anywhere, anytime. Acus we going to be iron head only that effective anti-bacterial and sips to coffee and cigarette in round full moon. I do not understand from where a man in 40 years that students have so much nerve to go into such a preserve, and so this morning.

But the most annoying thing is the Union Square station, where all the old men down, lost in the agora / claustrophobia caused by closing doors, and that if you are lucky enough to go door eased help of his 41 offers the highest heat chance to give the head of the border, because you're pushed, pushed, without you it says "do it for me instead", or "excuse me", starting at the same people who ask you to surrender 12.00-13.00 a chair if not, make trouble.

In short miss on 41 May it sometimes, but I catch him luck fratesu 28, yes he's fucking his way, not you smiling girls, interesting people you do not seems so desolate, more empty May nonsense.

Therefore I want to thank 41 for each day, Monday to Friday brings a smile to my face, allergy, a feeling of nausea, nerves, heat and humidity, and time to get to school, excited and full of mirth.

I want to catch 41.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...