L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Saturday, September 18, 2010

女兒命

關於命運, 預測它是歧視它.

At that moment, I turned back to the first day in the blue home group.
I was that kind of shy.
In the MC office, people have the connection with me, but I did not know them.
And I did not talk, trying to keep floating and breathing.

I can write everything you want me to say about everything, but I just cannot stand up and talk to people I barely know.
Back to that day I was absent in Cuturesti.
I mind what people say.

Even it seems so much like an excuse or even it is an excuse, no one says that a leader is the one be in front of fellows.

CC and 314 taught me to share, and I love to. But isn't that everybody can have their own way to give, to pot out, and to do anything?
I really hate to be pushed up on the stage.
It took me a lot of self-talk to do the training on the final day.
It took me a lot of practice to be under that spot.
I am not afraid. Yet, I want that it is me who want me to be there so that I can truly be there.
Instead of my LCP.

I love to talk and call back those people and matters.
But please don't get me there for you.



Lose today:
How come I did not make sure there wasn't any crash?
I am so sorry and so angry about myself.
But still, it's again that I do mind what people say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...