L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Grasse matinée

I used to love this idea a lot when I was younger and sleep seemed to be the best thing to do at weekends and vacations.
I remember those summer times I needed so many sleep to get energy.

And as the age comes to me, I begin to sleep only as much as I need; not that I need less, but that I don't take more.
I just can't get back to real sleep as I have these great things waiting for me in the morning.
Or maybe I would not mind having another room, or just a bigger kitchen where I can sit down, read my news, write things, or prepare a breakfast. Or maybe else I can handle this and feel it's not that bad to have a grasse mat.

How far can an imagination goes? How far can our bluemap goes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...