L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Monday, June 12, 2017

JE VEUX ÇA

Please.
Let me stay here.
Please.

I thought so much that I was ready to move again, for those new adventures and similar cultures.
I was ready to move back to the place I was used to and felt comfortable about. Those places have so many adventures and challenges, those places where people might bite each other.
But the thing is that I may not used to it anymore. I have no history nor network there.

But I have constructed a life here for nearly five funking years.
Five fucking years.

Please, I will do my best to move to Charenton.
Let me stay at this damn place.

Bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...