L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Dreams of my last days

1. Ride on a scooter with someone I like, or perhaps love.
2. Go to those places marked green.
3. Swing
4. Have for once, those beloved friends being not just beloved friends.
5. Make it longer and longer
6. See Paris 2018, my baby


I have on those socials so many friends from Norway, Sweden, HK, Romania, people I liked once and not connected any more. I hope so much that from this day on, I have them with me.
Please.
Can this be the reason that I refuse to go to China?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...