L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Tuesday, February 07, 2017

IASI

Iasi.
I once have that s in my keyboard.

Miss you so much.
Hope you all good, tho many of you are not in that land anymore.

I thought of the day when I discussed with young Alex ab this, that youngsters were moving away for a far better life, or a more ambitious and challenging life so to say.
Or move to Bucarest, at least.

I once have that c in my keyboard.
I have two dictionaries, french-romanian; english-romanian.
We went to so many beautiful cities and villages.
I made so many beautiful friends, minds, and brains there.

The only wild life ever in my life, so far and may not happen again.

Hope you are all well, pursuing something elsewhere but at the same time 惦念.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...