L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

ER

Finally pass the fourth winter in Europe.

I knew I could finally do it, but I had never thought it would take me so long to realise that taking things away was not as painful as it could be.
Pulling the baby out of a mother's womb means giving birth.

Summer is coming; new life is waiting.

I know.

--
The reason why I do not want to pursue this activity is that it is actually an activity very very lonely and I really do not want to do it with others.
Period.

I just don't like it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...