L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Midnight in Paris

We bumped into a guy while heading to Anna's friend Filipo's place.

Just while crossing the river Seine.
We were chatting.
And this british guy, with the adorable accent, started to talk to us.
He's been here for two years, working.  Paris is a shit.(for me too)
But like now, a bit drunk and so late at night, walking across La Seine with such a magnificent view is like one of most amazing experience in his life.(for me too)
He said I looked for the wrong direction for job, cuz a woman who speaks three languages in Paris must have something nice to do.

I don't know.
Maybe this midnight experience is not sent to me by occasion.

He wrote me his name on my hand but the shower washed it away, and maybe brought me luck away.
But he has long hair.

Imagine, perhaps he is who you imagine he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...