L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Thursday, April 07, 2011

letter from you

Dear Jessy

Thank you for your compliment. To say the truth, I am quite honored to heard that from you.

Especially from someone I also appreciate from heart.

But I want to share one thing that I just learned recently with you: Love the way you are.

I know we are in a competitive place with many aggressive people which sometimes make us feel sad and depressed.

But, remember, just the way you are may be one of your best strategy. Maximize your strength and let the shortage in a acaeptable level. Every man/woman can find its role in some places.

Be confident! and we can learn together. below is the song for you, wish you may like


Best Regards,
                                           S.T.Tsai


--
what if i am the way i am but still not amazing?
the word "behave" is unnatural totally.

you told me not to be afraid.
but i close my eyes when that comes.

just let it go.  if something cant be wonderful, i will find something else wonderful.
be positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...