L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Thursday, February 17, 2011

ISFiT day11-UNITAID

I just talked with you.
And you come to my room.  I said to you, "do remember me."
I am so glad and grateful that I could be here, being your first isfit student.
Times being with you just so fast that I can't manage to let it pass through.

It's been a super impactful day.
But gotta wait for you so just list something I wanna say afterwards.

TW&CH from my historical explanations.
people concept @ family gov fb world perspectives
international status

first aids

global cafe
global problems responsibilities education
condoms abortions
male and female

deve-ed
-ing

143 gathering sharing money energy resource tech
humanity selfish
cheaper to save lives
US share medicine
I believe when you produce sth, you will share with me.
international institution
Marcos
transfer of knowledge
idealistic

red cross drama literature programm

"I hate them."
I am just so not into saying that I am _______.
Anton
own eco-social company

Yes, there are just ideals.
But one day it's gonna be made into reality.
It's just a matter of time.
The world is going to be better.
Nothing to do with AIESEC anymore.
It's just me being me.


Tomorrow we are gonna rock these 10th grade kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...