L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Memory capacity

10/09/10 17:51

How much can an old/young brain remember? NOT memorize; otherwise, none, for I tried so goddamn hard to memorize the image of the circle of Bdul Carol/Independenți while standing at the end of independenți.

Simply the action of remember takes

(One mention: I went to some really nice bookstores in Bucuresti. In fact one of the nicest is Caturesti and Verona behind it. I love it, though in a way it seemed to be èlite.)

effort to remember. Or, it is built in the nature?

Remember the trivial little tiny loves and happiness in a certain moment. We might forget the exact causes or event; but the smell, the hearing is remained.

Remember the broken heart and the drop of tears, which is the biggest ruin at the masă.

We

(I might never know your hobbies and your good abilities to do certain things, besides***.)

(Exactly how much fusion can be in a mind/brain at one second? Mom will say that is due to the easy distraction. Yea I suppose.)

might forget how pieceful or how scatter the heart was; we might forget what river or brook the tear caused; we might forget how nobody can bring back the scattering.

Nonetheless, the kind of demon appeared in Harry Potter, which I forgot the name, will come back and haunt you from time to time.

(I want to poo, really.)


What meant to say is that I remember the incidents/emotions of largeness and smallness.

(don;t know if these words exist.)

But perhaps one day my capacity will full and start to winkle me to alarm me to erase something. I don;t have a mac to store the memories. So some of them will be erased/ deleted forever and ever, for good.

When I get old, like in THE NOTEBOOK, will somebody read the story of my life to me?

And then I could have the cruelest happiness to say, "Oh, what a good story, who is that girl in?"



I start to recognize the face of romanians, I can tell, really.

And there won't be any one like you, sexy, colorful, smart, cute, and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...