L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Run Forrest run for Semi Paris

Rituel de lendemain de course, s'inscrire à une autre course.

Can't believe once a hater of running now loves it so much.
Can't believe an asthmatic becoming someone loves running.

I thought of Dad and his running routine before our dinner or lunch at grandma's.
Can it be something that he influenced me secretly?

I thought of my days in Lund around Karin's, Torino around Francesca's, in HSNU, NTU, forest park, memorial hall, Xinyi road, Ren ai road, xyz road...
I thought of him, thought of her, thought of mom and the old days.

I did not stop, not a minute and even when I reached the end, which I actually did not realise until I reached it, I knew I can go further, tho my tiny toe hurt.
It might be the rain and the coldness that made it easier cuz I felt nothing, nothing but my music, the crowd next to me and the people cheering.
It was actually the cold that I could not stand for another minute.

I understand now why she loves it.
I've been wanting to do this for so long, and I made it.

And I was in the Lindy class tonight despite of everything.

I kinda understand now.

Rituel de lendemain de course, s'inscrire à une autre course.

Si l'année prochaine je serai encore à Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...