L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Friday, March 10, 2017

Love my job

I had a wonderful mid-term evaluation with my boss.

I realise that I am so much not the one that does not care of positive or negative feedbacks but the one that merely wants to progress and be recognised.
I thought of that march.
Been through the manager I work with the most and the director that actually knows everything. I did not know something and now I do. I start to wonder why they all notice this.

I am so glad that I am perceived as someone strong.
I am so glad I got rid of that dumb ass and been able to progress.
I am so glad that I am gonna take new projects now.

L'Oréal is so much not about lipstick but badass.

All Worth It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...