L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Friday, February 17, 2017

I had a coffee with this teammate this afternoon.

I cannot believe what she said, more accurately, I knew what she said might be so true but I just did not want to believe it.
Can a person be that mean?

I am really the kind of person who's discreet, as they say in french.  I don't easily say what I think and people sometimes, especially in such a complex company people tend to be more careful of what they say, would think I hide. And yes, I am the kind of person do everything for a friend once I consider him or her a friend.
I was disappointed, as she might be for me.

At least I am so honest to myself and how I want to treat someone.

Be careful, that's all I retain until now, the relation in a company.

And this is the very first time I feel hurt in my career.

--
And I hope I was not misunderstand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...