L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Saturday, January 07, 2017

And I told him about work-life balance

All that for this god damn presentation.
Damn.

This is the last time.
Never again.

I miss so much.
And I cannot do anything.
I cannot change anything. Perhaps all this should have never begun then there won't be an end.
Damn you.

This is never a philosophy, you were so wrong, this is my way of looking things, different from yours.

That's why people say long distance can never work out, needless to say if you are in the same city.
Great.

Damn that presentation.
Damn that job I love.

I thought 2016 was a year about L.
Every great thing comes to L; but I suppose this is why 2017 needs to change.

I do not want this change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...