L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Saturday, January 07, 2017

Ambition in life

I thought of what he had told me once, that his dream was to have a family and become a father.
I felt so tiny at that time; I felt that all the things I wanted could not come from this guy.

And now, a bit older than what he was at that time, I understand. I understand that how these things can give you happiness, the ultimate happiness from everything and everyday life.

He will remain the very first person; I continue my life, and meet people like him.
She will remain the very first person; I continue my life, and perhaps will never meet people like her, because I've learnt.

All I hope for this year is to pass the exam, pass the thesis, surpass my job, get a job, pursue something tiny and long-lasting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...