L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Thursday, March 19, 2015

a very negative and complaining one.

I just think that we all have a certain routine when we go back home from a whole occupying day and feel like being alone, or be with the right one, the one that you can have a simply have a hug with and saying nothing.
I just think that we do have different personality and if we can show the least respect for that, the atmosphere can be nice.

No in fact the atmosphere was nice because I was showing hospitality, or at least I thought I did.
Damn how could be so stressed by such situation.  I think I was too tolerated back home, where you don't have to show hospitality to no one.
Damn.

My routine is, take off clothes, check my phone, write down the bill, put groceries in the kitchen if any, take out books from handbag, arrange the sport clothes, take shower, cook.
I know well I am a maniac but for gods sake who isn't.

Damn, a little bit of inform would have been very kind.
Damn, and now I had shower at ten oclock and cannot dry my hair cuz she is goddamn sleeping.
What kind of roommateslife is it?

And all she said was to change my goddamn lifestyle.
I wash my hair everyday, I take shower every night, I like to listen to English news every morning(damn she said you are not in London!  what the fuck).


breathe, deep breathe.


But you see, in fact this kind of episode shows itself whenever you get too close to someone, when you live with someone, whether lover or simply a roommate.
Hence choose wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...