L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Monday, November 29, 2010

對啊你幹嘛

- He is perfect, isn't he?
- Is that a compliment?

Did nothing today.
I felt awful.  She said that's the way it is.
And I thought that too.

I need typing to comfort me.
Hearing the sound of the board extracts the confusion and stupidity out of my mind.

Still there supposed to be a thing distracts me.
She was right.  Stop thinking and find some other things to do.

I fell asleep in the class.
There was this dream:

The volley hitting on me.
Some hands and some backs.
They are laughing.
Faces are gone.
She said something but I couldn't hear it.
The ground is sea.  The word COURAGE and DETERMINATION written inside the sea.
He told me I shouldn't be here cuz they don't need me anymore, or never they did I don't remember quite well.  That's what I suppose cuz no sound again.

So I told Lavinia about it and we skipped the class.
There's no wrong of it, for that's the way it is.


I met Mimi and Ines on my way home.
She said she was practicing sign language.



Will turn in the paper tomorrow.
Give myself a chance to escape.

I made a whole bunch of mistake on both sides but regret was not allowed.
Done is done.
I miss you and I hope nothing has changed.

Rien de change ici, j'espere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...