L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Thursday, October 28, 2010

notes

When I was in the shower few minutes ago,

my lost bike and my childhood connections,
OGX stuffs, you said i was brainwashed,
weekends of AIESEC,
temperature on dashboard showing 3C in iasi,
weathers recently,
writings on drama and screenplay, the bus 41 and the R.A.T.P.(or RAPT ?) 41,
recruitment in the world and the celebration(why the hell is that?),
the last day in AIESEC office they were discussing recruitment stuffs, you called me saying that you couldn't make it,
FangMin's language in AIESEC world,
to whom it may concern,

come to my mind.



Never take it lightly the thoughts you have when in a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...