L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Thursday, September 16, 2010

forward

I get rid of nothing and I don't want to get ride of anything.

I just drank from the tap water.
I said da to my professeur de francais.
And the music is going on and on; the smell is going on and on.
A friend from Olympic found me.
How nice.

Life is like this.
I stopped AIESEC last week and this week after five days bone-hurting and energy-draining volleyball training, I am gonna go to MC NC faci meeting and PC mentor training.
My first faci and mentor exp.
How exciting.
Hope this time I won't mess up gigi and @.


昨天余育蘋說到體能 技術 與心理.
體能的往前讓我得以去顧及技術, 每個人往前的方向不一樣,
從這裡我感到力量, 其實並不很在乎其他.
有了力量, 就有機會去改變更多.


朋友的朋友做了一個關於朋友的心理測驗,
說在星期二他會遇到和他結婚的女孩.
朋友的朋友問他是否做了什麼計畫在那天.
那天是****.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...