L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Thursday, September 23, 2010

complex

I got two cards.

They said that they were surprised it was me who stood up.

Honestly, I am surprised, too.

She said she envied me.

Honestly, I envy them too.

Life is never satisfactory.


I felt something about NC is coming up to me.

But I am trying to avoid it. Why is that?



The mots have been receded behind gradually.

Still I can speak if I recall them.

But they won't come to me by nature.


I don't say poftim when I don't get the word.



Don't know why, it gets empty these days.

I felt no strong emotions. I am back to the one who is blank on the street, looking at everything but seeing nothing.

Now I know what's the cause of those absence.




Shouldn't I make my schedule fuller?

All things to do is push off till weekend.


Am deschis urechile mele, pentru a vedea vocea acele zile.

I should have gone to the intro for sign language today.

DDchen said I should focus on one thing.

Ok, then I should kick off language, AIESEC, and international stuffs.

No, almost everything, in return for my gigi life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...