L'insouciance est le seul sentiment qui puisse inspirer notre vie et ne pas disposer d'arguments pour se défendre.
-- Françoise Sagan

Sunday, June 06, 2010

I got a feeling.

that tonight s gonna be a good good night.


I got to be honest with the fact that this was not a very green conference.
But I also need to be frank with the fact that i am so glad that i went for it.

One AIESEC international conference organized by MC HK and LC PolyU.
Delegates from twenty or so nations world wide including Norway, Belgium, Philiphine, Malaysia,
Montreal, Shanhai, Illinois....

The chatting I had with you, the pilitical issues I argued with you, the gathering at the Victoria Square to arouse the memory of 4 June event with one hundred and fifteen people attending, the party times I spent with you, the nights I drunk with you,
are all the memorable things I would like to store up in my boxes.



Please do not abandon the thought that you had in this conference.
Please do not put off the decisions you made in the conference.

Please do not care so much about school work.
Please do not live such a plain life and be stuck in Taiwan.

Please do go to Shanghai and Guangzhou after you come back from Romania.



Greeneration Y Youth Summit in Hong Kong ended.
And I should wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film list 2019

What men want Aladdin X men Dark Phoenix Glass The Lion King Artemis Fowl Searching Gran torino Venom Aloha Bad Times at the E...